In September, October and November 2012 several job, information and education fairs were held in the EURES-T Danubius crossborder partnership region in connection with this European-wide event.
Drawing from good experience in previous years and in accordance with the needs of the current situation in the labour market, the partnership organized seven job, information and education fairs.
The partnership organised within European Job Days 7 fairs for job seekers and students from Slovakia and Hungary:
- on 27-28 September 2012 in Hungarian town Vác, in Slovak town Levice,
- on 5. October 2012 in Hungarian town Tata,
- on 22 October 2012 in Slovak town Nové Zámky
- on 24-25 October 20122011 in Slovak town Levice,
- on 8 November 2012 in Slovak town Komárno,
- on 15 November 2012 in Slovak town Dunajská Streda,
- on 16 November 2012 in Hungarian town Tata.
The fairs aimed at supporting labour mobility in the Slovak-Hungarian border regions through transfer of necessary knowledge about the labour market, offering opportunities for meetings of job-seekers with employers and establishment of personal contacts between interested parties, disseminating information about further educational opportunities in both countries and abroad, offering free job and educational counselling, and presenting the services offered by public labour offices in both countries.