Specialised working meeting of EURES-T Danubius and state and public administration representatives
The Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family in Dunajská Streda, in cooperation with the EURES-T Danubius cross-border partnership, organized a specialised working meeting of representatives of EURES-T Danubius and state and public administration representatives on 23-24 March 2011. The participants represented partner organizations from the Slovak Republic and the Republic of Hungary, namely public employment services, social services, taxation and health authorities from both countries which deal with legal issues and concerns of citizens on a daily basis.
All invited institutions and representatives of state and public administration agencies participated in this specialised working meeting. In all, there were forty-two representatives from state and public administration from the two countries. The major benefit of the specialised working meeting was an exchange of experiences and a strengthening of the competencies of staff working for partner organizations.
- Aktivity a sluzby partnerstva EURES-T Danubius_Mgr. Edita Bertova
- Aktualna situacia na trhu prace v okrese DS_Mgr. Patricia Tothova
- Davky v nezamestnanosti v SR posudzovane v ramci koordinacnych nariadeni
- Hatarmenti foglalkoztatas adozasi kerdesei, Magyarorszag-Szlovakia_Dr. Lazar Jozsef eloadasa
- Munkaeropiaci aktualitasok, Gyor - Rimanyine Somogyi Szilvia eloadasa
- Prijem v zahranici
- Zdravotne poistenie z pohladu cezhranicneho zamestnavania_Bc. Blanka Menyhartova