A specialised working meeting of the partnership was held in Visegrád, Hungary, on 12 and 13 May 2011.
The purpose of this activity was to learn more about cross-border activities of the cooperating partnership organizations and to present the roles and responsibilities of public employment services in Slovakia and Hungary. The idea of the partnership when it was preparing the meeting was to use “mirror” presentations to outline the core activities conducted by our partners which would also be relevant for an exchange of experiences, comparisons, efficiency analyses, and to further strengthen the already existing contacts between the organizations.
The following topics were covered: The presentation by the Labour Office of the Capital City Budapest outlined the structure of public employment services in Hungary and the following presentation by the Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family in Nove Zámky outlined a similar system in Slovakia; Comparison of experiences in job mediation and keeping in touch with employers; Presentation of the system of educational and training activities in accordance with the needs of the labour market, and the system of services for clients organized and supported by the partnership labour offices; The structure, implementation, effectiveness and outcomes of programs supported by European Union funds; Presentation and comparison of the systems of financial benefits for job seekers and comparison of outcomes; The public benefit activities in Hungary and Slovakia, the relevant legislation, and the outcomes; Passive benefits: their kinds, amounts and relevant legislation in the two countries; The current situation in the regional labour markets of the partnership; A presentation by Trenkwalder Személyzeti Kft., providing information about its experiences with the labour offices in both countries, opportunities for further cooperation, and identification of factors hampering cooperation.
In addition to the presentation by the partnership’s coordination office employee, presentations were given by eight experts from Hungary and seven from Slovakia about various aspects of promoting cross-border cooperation. One of the primary successes of the event was giving participants the opportunity to get acquainted with the structures of the two country’s organizations, their roles, similarities and differences in their activities, strong points and shortcomings, and to identify key issues for further specific cooperation. The central Hungarian region, which joined the partnership in 2010, was introduced and experts from that region were involved in partnership activities.
- EURES-T Danubius 2011-2012-es Tevekenysegi terve_Mgr. Edita Bertova
- Munkaugyi Kozpontok feladatai, mukodesuk sajatossagai_Matraine Bartus Eva
- System statnej spravy v oblasti socialnych veci a rodiny a sluzieb zamestnanosti v SR_Ing. Csilla Onodiova_1. nap prezentacio
- Munkaltatoi kapcsolattartas, kozvetites_Kovacs Nora
- Sprostredkovanie a udrziavanie kontaktov so zamestnavatelmi
- Berjellegu tamogataso_Ujhelyi Zita
- Nastroje aktivnych opatreni na trhu prace zamerane na dotaciu mzdy zamestnanca_Ing. Marta Ladzianska
- Foglalkoztatast elosegito kepzes es szolgaltatas_Nemeth Magdolna
- Sluzby a vzdelavanie_Ing. Stanislava Mikulova
- Europai Szocialis Alapbol tamogatott nemzeti programok_Dr. Nyari Tibor
- Narodne projekty financovane zo zdrojov ESF_Ing. Ildiko Hanuliakova
- Kozfoglalkoztatas_Ujhelyi Zita
- Aktivacna cinnost_Ing. Zuzana Harcsova
- Passziv ellatasok rendszere a magyarorszagi munkaugyi szervezetben_Dr. Sabacz Robert
- Pasivna politika trhu prace_Ing.Stefan Jurak
- Munkaero-piaci helyzetkep_Kozep-Magyarorszag, Komarom-Esztergom megye_Dr. Sabacz Robert
- Situacia na trhu prace v regione partnerstva na slovenskej strane_Ing. Csilla Onodiova
- Munkaero-kolcsonzo cegek tapasztalatai a foglalkoztatasi szolgalatokkal, a hatar mindket oldalan_TRENKWALDER
- Financna smernica k realizacii aktivit EURES-T Danubius_Mgr. Edita Bertova